top of page
Gallery Hours: Wednesday - Saturday from 11am - 4 pm. 191 King James Way Akron, OH 44308 Mailing Address: 121 South Main Street Suite 500 Akron, OH 44308
Gallery is open Wed-Sat 11AM - 4PM at 191 King James Way Akron, OH 44308
- Jun 06, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PMhttps://fb.me/e/2vs9NYJvGJoin Akron Soul Train for a virtual tour of Eva Polzer's exhibit ✨just girlie things✨ led by the artist. Eva explores the complicated patriarchal “nurturing” of femininity and how it encourages girls and women to simultaneously hate and sexualize their bodies.
- Jun 06, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMBrighten Brewing Company, 1374 S Cleve-Mass Rd, Copley, OH 44321, USAJeri Sapronetti's community sponsor, EarthQuaker Devices, is hosting a free Diasaster Transport reissue Launch Party! Enjoy demos, live music, vendors, and more. Akron Soul Train will be there sharing information about Jeri's residency, come on out and see us!
- Jun 09, 5:00 PM – Jun 10, 9:00 PMAkron Soul Train , 191 S Main St, Akron, OH 44308, USAAkron Soul Train is staying open until 9 pm, for the Akron ArtWalk. Don't miss your chance to see Katherine G. Moore: the space between landing and falling and Eva Polzer: just girlie things.
- Jun 16, 8:00 AM – Jun 17, 8:00 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/akron_soul_train/Jeri Sapronetti takes over AST's Instagram Account. Check out what Jeri shares about her residency process with our community!
- Jun 23, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PMAkron Soul Train, 191 S Main St, Akron, OH 44308, USAThe Akron Soul Train (AST) Members' Show celebrates the creativity, cultural voice, and experiences of the AST community. Featuring AST member, Nick Lee: A Ripple in My Reflection, in our CapSOUL Gallery.
If you've missed some of our programs, you can find them on our YouTube channel!
bottom of page